I realize that I did the Liebster Award not that long ago, but I really haven’t posted in a while, and I’m really happy to have been nominated for these awards.
Starting off with the One Lovely Blog Award!
1.Thank the person who nominated you
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Add seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers
5. Display the award logo and follow the blog that nominated you
Now for the facts!! I feel like I’ve basically told you most of the interesting things about me… I am so bad at this!!
1. My birthday was on October 1st!! I mention this for 2 reasons. First of all, I can’t think of much else to say. Also, I will be doing a birthday book haul soon, but I haven’t gotten everything yet.
2. I have the worst reading habits of all time. You have no idea how terrible it is. Especially during the school year.
3. I attend an arts high school. I think you probably know I play the violin, but I don’t think I’ve mentioned the high school part. But yeah. It’s not even a magnet school. It’s a full on art school. That’s why I’m always busy.
4. I’m an office supply maniac. I have hundreds of dollars worth of really cool stuff, mainly from Japan because their stationery is so innovative and awesome. I bring two completely full pencil cases to school every day. Yeah it’s a problem.
5. I really wish I could blog more often. I also suffer from blogging slumps where I want to blog but I don’t want to. You know what I’m saying?
6. I’m addicted to Netflix. It stops me from reading and I hate it but I love it.
7. I play Mario Kart Wii way too often, even if I have too much homework to do anything. It’s my way of blowing off steam.
The Liebster Award!!
This is the third time I’ve done it… But the questions are different each time, so it’s cool.
1. Link the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
3. Tag 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
4. Ask the 11 bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
1. What are 3 of your favourite books?
I’ve ready mentioned some of them, so for the sake of variety, I’m gonna go with It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini which I read a little while ago and just got a hard copy of, coming up in my book haul soon!
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, and The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
2. What’s a book you love to hate?
Twilight? I guess. I don’t know if I’ve shared this link with you, but any of the books on this list: Dealbreakers
3. What are you currently reading?
Several Things. I just finished City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. Oh wait I actually meant City of Fallen Angels. I get so confused.
4. What are two book covers you love?
In the spirit of mentioning a variety of books, I’m gonna show these two. They are really simple backgrounds with nice typography. Typography is great. I love it.
5. In what language do you read most of your books?
6. Who is your favorite book character?
Don’t have one. Maybe Hermione Granger? She’s really awesome.
7. What is your least favourite book? Why?
Any of the books on the aforementioned goodreads list.
8. What is your favourite classic book?
Farenheit 451. I guess. I LOVE THAT BOOK.
9. What books did you read last month?
Not very many, sadly. Here is my goodreads link if you’re curious.
10. What book did you last read?
The fourth book in the Mortal Instruments.
11. What is the first book you remember reading?
Some picture book about basket weavers I think. Or maybe a fairytale collection. I really can’t be sure.
I’m so grateful for all of your nominations. I honestly can’t believe that many people at least remotely enjoy reading my blog, so thank you! I nominate anyone who hasn’t been tagged yet. Sorry, I feel like everyone has already done this, but if you haven’t, you totally deserve to do it.