Thank you to Gwen & Kate’s Library for nominating me!
1.) Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
2.) Write seven facts about yourself (Since I’ve already shared most of the interesting things about me, these will be random updates)
3.) Link to 15 (or as many as you can) other blogs and let them know you nominated them!
1. I have one of the cutest dogs in the world. Here is a picture of her on my bookshelf:
2. I’m way too addicted to Netflix. I’ve been watching Friends, as I’m super behind on pop culture since I wasn’t allowed to watch TV until I was basically in middle school.
3. I think it’s really annoying how the internet gores crazy around Valentine’s Day. Some people are obsessed with romance, and others love to call it Single Awareness Day. I personally don’t see what the big deal is.
4. I am currently reading I am Malala , and there are so many emotions!!
5. I’m currently in the process of trying to lengthen my attention span and improve my study habits. I used to be super efficient, but I had almost no schoolwork and super bad teachers last year, and I’m not handling the greater amount of work well. That’s also why I haven’t been posting too often.
6. I am an INFJ on the Myers-Briggs scale thing. This is the rarest personality type (because I’m so special)
7. I’m really thankful for all the support everyone who has read my blog and commented and interacted with me.
Brooke @ Brooke’s Bibliophilic Babblings