I was tagged by the wonderful Alex in Bookland. Thank you. I am so excited!
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and tell them they have been nominated
5. Optional: Proudly display the award on your blog. Also follow back the person who nominated you!
Seven Facts About…
Facts About Me
1. I play the violin. I’m also trying to learn the piano, even though I played piano before I started violin.
2. I’m super impatient. If I know books are coming in the mail, I will obsessively track its location online and check my mailbox multiple times a day.
3. I obsess over everything. I’m usually somewhat of a perfectionist,so I stress over tiny details. And cover changes of books midway through a series. Also, I obsess over books and TV shows. All the time.
4. According to my parents, I was so determined to learn how to walk when I was a baby that I practiced for hours a day.
5. Even at an early age, I loved reading. When I didn’t know how to read, I pretended I did and made up a language of gibberish as I “read” out loud.
6. I used to be very outgoing and extroverted, but now I have a hard time holding a conversation with people I don’t know well. I think my super-nerdiness gets in the way.
7. I really enjoy randomly over-analyzing things and twisting people’s words without them noticing. I get into a lot of really ridiculous arguments with friends because of this.
8. BONUS! Not really. This is the second time I have had to type this post because I accidentally deleted it the first time and so now I’m really mad.
Time to nominate people! There is no way I’m choosing 15 people, especially due to the fact that this is my second time writing this.
Selina @ thenerdypuffer. She has been begging me to tag her for something since she started her blog a couple days ago.
I also nominate littleonionwrites for being so helpful and friendly and just running a really interesting blog.
Erin @ Raised Reading for being friendly and just generally cool
Stefanie @ Bookmark in Bangkok (I think) in congratulations of her follower milestone
Sorry if I missed anyone… To the people above: if you have already been nominated, sorry. At least you get free publicity 🙂